Monday, December 14, 2015

HOLY SPIRIT lyrics by Meddy

I know I mess up all the time
I'll never be perfect for you... No!
Believe and pray that's all I can, right now
Crying for you, waiting for you to come, set me free
Be with me, walk with me, everyday
I'm pushing harder and harder it's not working
Hear me one more time holy spirit

   (CHORUS)
  Holy spirit, be my friend
  Lover of my soul, rescue me
  Oh Lord, touch me oh Lord
  Oh Lord, touch me oh Lord

Here I am, back again, can you see me
Say a word, I believe, I'll be changed
I need another chance, would you please be my God?
I lost my way, come and pick me back
I wanna sing my song, Hallelujah
Help me please, sing with me Hallelujah
I'm pushing harder and harder, it's not working
Hear me one more time Holy spirit

  (CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment